Does that title even work? I feel like the word vivacious can’t describe a noun besides a person, but whatever…
Some good stuff that’s happening this week:
1. Yearbook class! I’m really enjoying making fun layouts for different grades and learning how to use Photoshop and Illustrator to make shapes… it’s harder than it looks.
2. My tea is being shipped! We don’t have very good tea in our house… Irish Breakfast and English Breakfast are good but I get tired of it really fast… currently I’m having chocolate mint tea that expired in August 2010… this is what it has come to.
3. My last barista class! This means I can work at a coffee shop now!
4. Scrapbook club! This already happened, and it was really fun to look at old pictures of me and my family! I also made lattes for some of the ladies there – using an espresso machine – good barista experience!
5. The weekend! I am so sick of school already… and it’s only been a few months. It’s weird, but days seem to go on forever but before you know it two months have gone by!
Today I heard a story that made me feel really sad and really happy at the same time. I was at a scrapbooking event (nerdy, I know) when one of the women said that she had been married for 40 or so years, and that she had gone to High School with her husband. The first thing that came to my mind was were they high school sweethearts. Someone asked about this, and she said that they had actually been best friends, but never went out. I literally wanted to cry right then and there. Why can’t I have a best friend that I feel like I want to spend every day of my life with them? The quote I have as the title pretty much sums up my feelings. Also the one below.
“Someday I’m gonna find somebody really, really great who’s right for me.” -Taylor Swift
So now I pretty much feel like I’m forever alone, but I guess as long as I keep my options open and don’t put too much pressure on getting a boyfriend, maybe I could find someone who makes me feel like that lady and her husband.
Until next time, Em 🙂
Oh, and you should really read Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares. It’s a great book.