so much music to listen to
so many books to read
so many films to watch
and my years on this planet are numbered and it makes me so sad that so many songs will go unheard, so many books will go unread and so many films will go unseen and after i am gone, there will be even more i will never get the chance to experience.
Have you ever been in that situation, where you’re trying to chill out to your calm playlist of your favorite songs while playing Mahjong Titans, and then a bunch of teenage girls come in the room and totally ruin the moment? Sometimes people just don’t understand the concept of being quiet and letting the introverted kid listen to her music. Sigh.
On another note, I’ve decided to start sharing the Dating Rules that we learn in our history class (our teacher is just that cool)! So, without further ado, I present to you, rule #1!
- High school students don’t date college students.
Also, I’d like to present my favorite book of the week and favorite playlist of the week! Drumroll please…
1. Wherever You Will Go – The Calling (Go listen to the acoustic version, it’s so good)
2. Kiss Me Slowly – Parachute (My friend told me about this song, it’s so so so good)
3. Be My Escape – Relient K (Go listen to all of their songs, I love this one and Sadie Hawkins Dance)
4. Everywhere – Michelle Branch (Seriously, Michelle Branch is such a good singer)
5. Absolutely (Story of a Girl) – Nine Days (I think I heard this song on The Lizzie McGuire Movie…)
6. Chances – Five for Fighting (I actually learned of this song through the credits on a movie)
7. Stay the Night – James Blunt (Oh my word, this is a wonderful song. Not depressing at all)
8. Boys of Summer – The Ataris (A cover, way better than the original)
Finally…………………………… my favorite book of the week/my whole entire life, not even kidding. I love Jane Austen re-make books, and this is one of the best. Sure, the writing isn’t the best, but don’t judge a book by its writing! The book is: PRIDE AND POPULARITY BY JENNI JAMES!!!! She’s coming out with a whole entire series of Jane Austen re-makes (my heaven)…. oh my word.
Until next time, Em 🙂