So I’m not sure if December is officially a NaBloPoMo (I’m pretty sure November is…) but since there were prompts up on the official website, I’m going to just pretend like it’s happening in December. Especially because I missed the November sign-up date (and I knew about it back in September! And just forgot until it was too late 😥 )
Does that title even work? I feel like the word vivacious can’t describe a noun besides a person, but whatever…
Some good stuff that’s happening this week:
1. Yearbook class! I’m really enjoying making fun layouts for different grades and learning how to use Photoshop and Illustrator to make shapes… it’s harder than it looks.
2. My tea is being shipped! We don’t have very good tea in our house… Irish Breakfast and English Breakfast are good but I get tired of it really fast… currently I’m having chocolate mint tea that expired in August 2010… this is what it has come to.
3. My last barista class! This means I can work at a coffee shop now!
4. Scrapbook club! This already happened, and it was really fun to look at old pictures of me and my family! I also made lattes for some of the ladies there – using an espresso machine – good barista experience!
5. The weekend! I am so sick of school already… and it’s only been a few months. It’s weird, but days seem to go on forever but before you know it two months have gone by!