So I’m not sure if December is officially a NaBloPoMo (I’m pretty sure November is…) but since there were prompts up on the official website, I’m going to just pretend like it’s happening in December. Especially because I missed the November sign-up date (and I knew about it back in September! And just forgot until it was too late 😥 )
This weekend, I visited George Fox University for the “Bruin Preview,” which is a visitor’s weekend where you can go to classes and stay in the dorm. It was pretty fun, and I met some really cool people. I have a tie-dye shirt lined up for me (which one of the people that I met makes).
George Fox is a pretty cool school. What I love about it the most is the atmosphere. People are really laid back, and nice to everyone. I also like the super-gorgeous campus.
Here are some pictures I took:
There is a drive in theatre right down the street!
Does that title even work? I feel like the word vivacious can’t describe a noun besides a person, but whatever…
Some good stuff that’s happening this week:
1. Yearbook class! I’m really enjoying making fun layouts for different grades and learning how to use Photoshop and Illustrator to make shapes… it’s harder than it looks.
2. My tea is being shipped! We don’t have very good tea in our house… Irish Breakfast and English Breakfast are good but I get tired of it really fast… currently I’m having chocolate mint tea that expired in August 2010… this is what it has come to.
3. My last barista class! This means I can work at a coffee shop now!
4. Scrapbook club! This already happened, and it was really fun to look at old pictures of me and my family! I also made lattes for some of the ladies there – using an espresso machine – good barista experience!
5. The weekend! I am so sick of school already… and it’s only been a few months. It’s weird, but days seem to go on forever but before you know it two months have gone by!