This weekend (Fri-Sun), I went to a church retreat for my whole denomination, and omg it was actually really fun.
I mean, yeah, I accidentally went to the wrong cabin, so I was with 7th and 8th graders, but whatever.
And yeah, one of my cabin-mates slow danced with my brother and rated him as 8/10… yup.
Forever alone, since for the slow song, I just sat on the sidelines with this guy I wanted to ask but didn’t… sigh. And of course we were the only people our age/in our group not slow dancing… but whatever. We can be forever alone, together.
But hey, I met some super cool people and I’m hopefully getting together with them soon. Woohoo!
Does that title even work? I feel like the word vivacious can’t describe a noun besides a person, but whatever…
Some good stuff that’s happening this week:
1. Yearbook class! I’m really enjoying making fun layouts for different grades and learning how to use Photoshop and Illustrator to make shapes… it’s harder than it looks.
2. My tea is being shipped! We don’t have very good tea in our house… Irish Breakfast and English Breakfast are good but I get tired of it really fast… currently I’m having chocolate mint tea that expired in August 2010… this is what it has come to.
3. My last barista class! This means I can work at a coffee shop now!
4. Scrapbook club! This already happened, and it was really fun to look at old pictures of me and my family! I also made lattes for some of the ladies there – using an espresso machine – good barista experience!
5. The weekend! I am so sick of school already… and it’s only been a few months. It’s weird, but days seem to go on forever but before you know it two months have gone by!