someone burnt a cookie and the fire alarm went off.

It’s after school and I was watching “Black Books” and asdfjkl we had to sit outside forever (aka like 10-15min). Why.

This is why you don’t use paper napkins in the microwave.

Advertisements

One thought on “someone burnt a cookie and the fire alarm went off.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s