Today I’m going to be showing you how to make a personalized phone case. I made this case for my brother (though he never uses it) for an early Christmas present. Enjoy!
1. Get a clear phone case. I got this one:
It came with a cleaning rag and screen cover, and it’s bendy yet sturdy.
2. Get some cardstock/decorative paper in designs or colors you like. You can also print out images for a super-personalized case.
I made the image size 2.25″ by 4.5″ in photoshop – I would make it a tiny bit bigger if I had the chance to do it again.
3. Trace the outline of the case and the camera hole onto the paper
4. Cut out the case and camera hole
I used sharpie to outline the camera hole, to make it look more polished.
5. Put the paper inside the case and trim if needed
6. Put the case on your phone
Until next time, Em 🙂
These are the cases I made for my brother for an early Christmas present. I used decorative scrapbooking paper (L and R) and cardstock-ish paper that I painted (M).